Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

We finally got new family pictures.  Every three years seems to be our tradition.  I would like to get them done more often but it takes so much work coordinating clothes and getting everyone ready that  it just never happens.  My sister Tami took them and I think they turned out awesome.  

It was a challenge to get all 5 looking at the camera at the same time but it did happen.

Corbin, Jade, KK, Davyn, Aidan

KK, Corbin, Dad, Davyn, Jade, Mom and Aidan

Trev was reluctant to have our pics taken but I would like to remember what we looked like as time goes on....he is a stud.

KK is 9 years old and turning into such a beautiful young women.  It makes me happy and sad.  She definitely keeps me on my toes but I just love her to death and don't know what I would do without her.



Aidan is 7 years old. He is my sweet sensitive boy mixed with a confident knows what he wants kind of boy.  He is such a good big brother and just loves the twins.


Corbin is 4 1/2 years old.  He is so funny and one that I am going to learn the most from as he does what he wants and you never know what that is going to be.  


Davyn was not in the mood for his picture to be taken. He is one who will let you know exactly what he wants and what he is feeling.  He is so funny and cracks me up with the things he says and does.


Jade loved getting his picture taken.  He is such a momma's boy and still needs loves and snuggles often.



See they do love each other....sometimes





This picture makes me laugh because it shows what real life is really like.  Trev put a 16x20 of this on our wall.

One of my favorite things is putting new family pictures on the wall.  It makes me happy to see how much my kids have grown.  

Here's the new wall....


I am one lucky lady!!!!

No comments: