Saturday, June 7, 2014

Girls Night Out

I am so grateful for the good friends I have made.  It is hard for me to make good friends I can be myself around and have lots of fun. I know I can get loud and annoying and so it takes a special type of person to be able to put up with me so when I find those friends I tend to cling to them. 

That is like my friend Katie.  She is someone I met in my Young Women's Calling.  She totally balances me out and brings a zen to my life that I really need.  I love being around her. 

She got taken from me and put in as the Relief Society President.  I was truly heartbroken but am so glad we remain good friends.  

It was Kaite's birthday so me and another one of my good friends Lauren decided last minute to plan a secret night out for Katie.  We made her think she was babysitting for Lauren so her and her husband could go out but when Katie showed up we were waiting there to take her out.  

Lauren with the only candle she could borrow in the middle of a donut for when Katie showed up.

We started the night out at Luv It.  It is the best custard ice cream in Vegas. We had a guy want to wash our windows but we couldn't tell what he was saying.....it made us laugh

We then went to the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign.  We had a guy ask if we wanted help taking pictures so we said yes then he wanted a tip but none of us had our wallets so we had to walk away which was awkward but made us laugh later.


We then parked at the Planet Hollywood so we could walk to the LinQ center to look around.  We had to take a picture of our parking space that had a sad face on it.

Waterfall at the LinQ center

We had to get a Sprinkle Cupcake while we were there.

Katie got a frosting shot



Lauren got an orange zest cupcake that tasted like an orange roll....so delicious



We had to capture the moment of her first bite....it was divine

We then walked the strip and ended up at the Bellagio water show.  It is pretty cool how the put it to music.


We ended the night...with of course food.  We got some fries and onion rings.  They were so good.

 Lauren waiting not so patiently for one of the sauces they had run out of.

Katie and my selfie...waiting for our food

It was seriously such a fun night of laughing and being carefree.  Even though all we mostly did was eat...it was exactly the kind of night I needed.  I am so grateful for such good friends!!!

No comments: