I can not believe the day finally came but Trev had his last day of class for Law School. We planned on celebrating this great day as a family. We met Trev at In n Out by his school for dinner when his last class finished. We then walked around the campus and he showed the kids the place he has practically lived at the last 3 and half years. Words can not describe how proud of him I am. He truly is an inspiration to me and I am so lucky to have him as my best friend. He worked so hard and sacrificed so much to achieve this dream. He is truly the best husband and father and I truly don't know how he balanced all he did for so many years. We are truly one lucky bunch to call him ours.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment