Saturday, November 15, 2014

Time out for Women 2014

Time out for women was so awesome this year.  It is always a nice boost and gives me motivation to continue to be the best wife and mother I can be.  We had a sisters and mom weekend. 

After Friday nights talks, we came back to my house and had a slumber party with my mom, Trista and me.  We were up too late but I learned a lot about my mom and she learned a lot about us. It was a night I will remember for a long time. 

Next day we were first in line to get our seat thanks to Tina getting there at 6:15 in the morning.


Hilary Weeks was awesome

Outside eating lunch....me, Trista, and Tina

Tami, Me, Mom, and Trista

Trista is the mens bathroom

KK made me promise to get a picture with Hilary Weeks


While I was away, I got a text from Corbin saying he missed me and he drew a picture for me....I love that kid.

No comments: