February Randomness....
Jades sleeping position
Aidan eating his pork chop like a caveman. He eats so much...this was his third
Trevor got his Law Diploma in the mail making him graduating official
Sunday nights at Great Grandma and Grandpa Waites. They look forward to it all day. Here they are just all reading books while I watch.
KK is so thoughtful and she loves to make list to make sure she accomplishes all she wants to. Here is her to do list we found for Trev's bday.
Trevors stack of cards he studied for the Nevada Bar Exam.....thousands
Trevs outfit for part of his lesson for his Sunday school class....they love him and learn so much. I wish I had that gift of teaching.
Swimming at G Ma's in February...I love Vegas weather
Jade's beautiful picture...
To bad more ended up on him than his paper
Park time










No comments:
Post a Comment