Monday, February 9, 2015

Girls Night Out

My Birthday night was so much fun.  I had went out the weekend before with Trevor to celebrate our birthdays so on my actual birthday I set up at Girls Night.  I had 4 free glow in the dark miniature gold tickets so I got 3 of my besties to come with me.

We went to Hash house a go go for dinner.  I had never been but it was delicious.  

Katie, Me, Morgan, and Hollie

The proportions were huge.


but we devoured them

We then went to Kiss Glow in the Dark Miniature Golf...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Morgan trying to distract Katie


Morgans shoes were awesome

Hollie trying all her moves to help her score






Hollie excited for her hole in one

This was the final hole and of course we had to mimic the face

Hollie lost so this was her punishment....

We ended the night with orange blood sherbet from sprinkles....delicious

Love these ladies for making my Bday so memorable

No comments: