I love that I get to celebrate another year married to my Best Friend. Almost 17 years together and 12 years married, we have seen and been through a lot. 10 years of school, 6 years as cop, 5 kids, and so many more events have made us that much closer and stronger. He truly is my best friend and someone I look up to and makes me want to do more and to be better. He loves his family and will do anything for us. He works hard at work and then comes home and works even harder to help me with our midget army. I am grateful I get to spend eternity with this man!!!
I ran a 1/2 marathon the morning of our anniversary so by the night I was beat. We just went to Sushi and then did some light shopping!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment