Saturday, August 27, 2016

Princess Cabin Trip

 We went on a girls trip to my friend Michelles cabin and it was so much fun.  I am one lucky girl to have such good friends who let me be myself and still love me anyways.

Our first night there we took out the 4 wheeler to explore the place

The next day we explored on foot...it was beautiful


They have a huge swim in the front that we took turns pushing each other on





They had a deer look out high in the trees we climbed...it was kind of scary up there

We took a beautiful hike to a waterfall

Cabin sign



At night is when the crazy came out...

We played hide and go seek in the dark

we played games that ended in everyone doing a dare...which then turned into us spraying the floor with pam and sliding across it in our socks.

Christina eating Hollies breastmilk

Hollie doing the cinnamon challenge while table dancing

Aubrey doing a dance and skit for her husband

Michelle acting out to a song

Me being a dog while doing a dance

I came back tired and exhausted from our late nights but it was totally worth it.  It was nice to act 16 again and to laugh.  It look forward to these trips and grateful I have wonderful friends who I can take them with.

No comments: