I have only been to one Open House for a temple and that was the Las Vegas Temple when I was 7 so when Cedar City Temple had an open house I made sure we went as a family. I wanted my kids to see inside the temple so they understood where me and Trev go and so make it a real place them can picture and not just have to use their imagination. We made a whole weekend of it.
We went up the night before and stopped at a park. It was a really cool park.
Aidan
Jade
Davyn
KK...I love the look on her face
Me
Yep that's dad in a swing getting pushed by Aidan and KK
Kids exploring
My little hatchlings
After this park we walked over to some fields and played soccer golf (you play with hula hoops)
After the park we went back to the hotel and went swimming (even though I forgot swimsuits...perk of having mostly boys....kk went in shorts and shirt)
Dad loved that after swimming they wanted to watch football game with him
The next day we woke up and went on a beautiful hike
Davyn
Corbin had to poo so he went and used his underwear as toilet paper...note to self bring toilet paper hiking.
We stopped here cause you had to climb a wall but I would love to go back and finish this hike when the kids get older.
Afterwards we got lunch and then went to the temple open house.
Davyn
G Ma, Papa, Peck and her girls met us up there. It was really cool to experience.
Glad for the knowledge that I get to be with my family forever
No comments:
Post a Comment