Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

This year snuck up on me so my kids asked what they were going to be the day of their school party and I said....look in the dress up bin. We have so many dress up costumes that I don't really feel bad.  So an hour before they left the pick out their costumes.

Corbin is a dead soccer player and Davyn was spiderman

they are about to start their game of laser tag

The next week at our ward trunk or treat....
Corbin was joker and the other 3 were soccer players and the twins wanted their hair spray painted so we did.

All the boys...and Addilynn


Dad let the young women paint his face


For school the twins were transformers, Corbin was joker and Aidan a dead soccer player (with red hair)


In preparation for Halloween night I set the take with Freaky Frank

The twins had a Halloween party in their classroom
 and walked in the parade

The night of Halloween we had all our friends over for pizza and then we went trick or treating.  G Ma and Papa stopped by to visit.


We ended the night with a Dance party that lasted way past bedtime.  It was a fun night.  I am going to miss these moments!!!


No comments: