Can't believe my Scooty is 8. Where has the time gone? He is my funny and adventurous kid. He is the one who keeps me on my toes and prays more earnestly that I can teach him all that I can. He is fearless and loves to make people laugh. He is very sensitive to his siblings needs and will usually stick up for them and plead their case to me whenever he can.
We had a little bday party the Sunday before at G Ma and Papa's house. He didn't want cake only a banana split.
Since I am the best mom ever...I planned his little impromptu bday party the day before. It worked out right?
Birthday boy opening presents
All the boys came over and they had a nerf gun war and built forts. We ended with pizza and a movie
Dad usually makes the cakes but KK wanted to try her hand at it so Trev passed on the reins to her and It turned out really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment