I love Time Out for Women....so when KK got old enough to come to Time Out for Girls I convinced her she wanted to come with me. We invited my mom to come with us but she attended the session for women while I snuck in with KK for the girls. It was such a fun time and I laughed so much. This is probably a more age appropriate one for me to go to anyways since I don't act like an adult most days.
I love that she is my best friend....I hope that never changes
We got to meet Al Fox Carraway
And with David Butler
We sucked at taking pictures this time so I made us take one in the car on the way home
So many good quotes from this weekend I wrote in my journal but I love....
You are not barbie....don't let the world dress you
Open your eyes to the blessings you have instead of closing your eyes and asking for thing you already have or don't need.
Act....don't react
No comments:
Post a Comment