Sunday, February 25, 2018

Running Recap

I wanted to recap my running log as i look back to how far I have come. I hated running and never thought I would ever enjoy it but now I look forward to pushing my body and accomplishing hard things....

I ran my first 10K in May 2011

I ran my first Ragnar in 2011 and did it 4 more years (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016) and would of don't more but they no longer hold it in Vegas.

I ran my first half marathon in Jan 2014 and have ran 7 more since then (Cedar City Sept 2014, Cedar City 2015, Saints and Sinners Feb 2016, Parowan Aug 2016, Revel April 2017, St. George Jan 2018, and Red Rock Loop Feb 2018)

I ran completed my first Triathlon in May 2017 and then a Dualathlon in Sept 2017.

I am so grateful for a healthy body and will be running until I no longer can.  I can do hard things!!!


No comments: