Saturday, August 8, 2020

Aidan's 13th Bday

Our baby boy turned 13.  He was beyond happy to be an official teenager.  I am not sure how I feel about him growing up. We had a family dinner to celebrate earlier in the week. 




Then we had a friend bday party.




The thing he was most excited about was being able to open his own checking account.  He has been saving his money.  Trevor had also been teaching Aidan about investing and so he invested in his own stock.  He loves getting on each day to see how his stock is doing.  He is growing into such a sweet sensitive young man.  He always asks me what he can do to help me.  I love watching him grow up and figuring out who he is and wants to become. He is really smart and is advanced in school,  He definitely keeps me on my toes.

No comments: