The third day was my favorite. We saw some ruins, hiked down through forests that were so beautiful and had views of miles and miles in every direction. It drizzled on us for almost 2 hours but cleared right towards the end of our hike so we could have the perfect view from my new favorite place on earth…Intipata. I can not describe the feeling you get when your on the edge of a cliff, above the clouds and can see what seems like the expanse that never ends. It made me feel like I saw a glimpse into what heaven will be like. It was a peace and calmness like I have never felt. The whole trip was worth that moment in time.
View from our campsite
Michelle got sick in the middle of the night but was such a trooper and walked the whole way even though she was so dizzy and nauseous so she napped whenever possible
This was our view from our lunch campsite
Intipata is honestly my favorite place on this planet so far. It was beyond description and I wish I could of stayed there longer.
That night our head chef made us a cake. Its incredible what they are able to do out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment