Man, How did I get so lucky!!! 18 years is a long time but it seems like it was just yesterday when we said "I Do" We have grown and learned so much. We went from young, inexperienced kids, to old people in a blink of an eye. I am just grateful we still like each other and have grown closer and more in love as the experiences and trials have shaped us. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side and thankful he still makes me laugh and we can have fun during this crazy thing we call life. I am thankful for the daddy he is to my kids. I prayed and hoped for a man just like him to raise our children with. He is kind, compassionate, hardworking and has high standards and he is a great example to our babies of what I hope they become.
We had a flooded house and he went on the campout with Scoot so our anniversary was pretty low key but I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment