Ember Jason Rich was born On Sept 8th after an emergency c section. We didn't know if she was gonna make it through delivery so we rushed to the hospital so her sisters could meet her. She was so small and precious. She was so quiet but once her sisters started holding her she started making noises to let you know she was there.
Layla was so excited to meet her and loved to hold her
She was able to make it home and survived until the next night. She was a fighter and so precious. I am so grateful for the knowledge that we have a life after this one and that we will see her again. She only lived a few hours but her life will have lasting impressions forever. I don't always understand his plan but I do have faith that he does have a plan and loves us each so much.







No comments:
Post a Comment