Friday, September 30, 2022

Life for the last few months

Here is just a reminder of what the Summer and early Fall brought my family.


Dishwasher won’t drain and clogged


Sink leaked and had to be replaced


Check engine light on and valve had to be replaced


Dryer broke bought and new one but it was smashed in side


Window shattered by BB gun


House flooded and did whole new remodel


Backyard mushy grass and still not fixed


2 Moles precancerous and have to be dug out 


Kks car gets hit


Second leak in laundry room 


Brand new carpet stuck in rainstorm 


Copper hurt his paw had to take to vet


Broke KK's computer screen and would be $400 to replace


Corbin had hernia surgery 


Tina finalized divorce

Toresa went to rehab

Tami torn tendon in foot and couldn't walk or drive

Trista’s baby Ember passed away

My Moms sister Aunt Janet found out had cancer



So this summer was a lot but I tried my best to enjoy the moments, focus on what I could, not get to overwhelmed with what I still had to do....and breathe.

I think it is during these times it shows the true character of someone and it is an opportunity to see where I can improve and how far I have come.  I am grateful for family and a Heavenly Father who is always there to help even with such temporary problems. He loves and cares about what we care about.  I just have to get better about using my agency to include him more because he loves us enough to not force himself into our lives but waits for us to invite him in.  

No comments: