Aidan is 3 1/2. He is a very energetic boy. He is always moving and usually is in his own world. He will talk and play by himself. He comes up with the funniest things to say. I am always laughing when he is around. He also will make up his own words. Me-tosh is his new word and Trevor calls him that now.
I love this little face.

He is such a pretty boy.
He looks so tough yet not in this picture. He is so proud of his T Rex hair. Just today someone told him he was a cute kid and was going to be a ladies man when he grows up. He said, "Ya I am cute. It's my T Rex hair."
I love those beautiful eyes.
I love this smile. This is a smile of a boy who knows he is about to get a slurpee.
This shirt has a funny story. We went to Target early so we could buy Aidan an under shirt. He only had white and we needed a grey shirt for the pictures. I was walking up and down the aisle picking up all the grey shirts so I could find the one that would look the best under his shirt. I was leaning towards one with a monkey on it but when Aidan saw this one he held it up and said this one. I tried to get him to pick the monkey one but he would not budge. He wanted the shirt with the girl kissing the boy. He is so sensitive and loves anything lovey dovey.
I love my sweet boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment