Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthdays mixed with Sickness

Trevor's birthday, my birthday, and Valentines Day are only 5 days apart, so each year we usually celebrate them together.  Well this year sickness was also thrown into the mix.  It started with Corbin and Kaitlyn but before the week was up we all had it.  Let's just say it was less than exciting. My birthday was on Wednesday so Trev made me homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo and we saved our going out until Trev's birthday which was Friday. We had to load ourselves up on Tylenol so we felt good enough to go out, but we did go out.  We went and ate Pho and then we went shopping for clothes.  It was so nice to shop with out three little kids running around.  

The kids picked out Trev's presents which were socks and a tie.  Aidan picked out a sweet black and grey tie while KK picked out some cool black and purple socks.



Our Birthday picture
I can't believe I am 29 and Trev is 28.  We are getting old.  I am not looking forward to the Big 3-0 next year.

No comments: