My kids look forward each year to the Annual Birthday Party that Micheal and Victoria have at the Mini Grand Prix. Everytime we pass by it my kids will ask how many more months until their birthday. It is going to be sad when they get older and don't want to have their birthday party there anymore. I guess someone else will have to pick up the tradition.
I forgot my camera so these are the pictures I bummed off other people.
I love Aidan's eyes in this picture. This is Aidan with his cousin Alanna.
Silly Faces
KK with Alanna
More Silly Faces
Happy Birthday Micheal, Victoria, and Casey. Thanks for always having an awesome party.
I think this year was the most fun just because my kids were old enough to do a lot on their own. They loved the racing down the slides. Only 11 more months until next year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment