We were spoiled again this year and got to go on a Waite family vacation. We went with Trev's parents and all his sisters and their families. It was fours days of fun. We left Corbin at home since he was to young to ride most of the rides and we wanted it to be a fun time for KK and Aidan.
Aidan and Crew were like this most of the time...holding hands.
The first day we spent mostly at California adventure. We did run into a lot of friends there.
Like Goofy....
Mater
Lighting McQueen
& Pluto
I didn't get a picture but there is a ride there called the Tower of Terror. I have never been on it and never will but with a lot of coaxing and bribing Trev got the kids to go on it. The kids both cried and talked about how much they hated it. KK talked about it for weeks after. She even had bad dreams about it. I guess we won't get the best parent award this year.





No comments:
Post a Comment