Thursday, December 29, 2011

Live Nativity

We went to the Live Nativity this year and actually go to stay for all of it.  Last year Aidan threw up all over the people in front of us right before it started.  TC came with us this year.  It bring back so many memories cause I went to the Live Nativity when I was growing up and now my kids get to experience it.  This year my respect for Mary grew so much.  She was the mother of the Son of God and yet she had to travel and give birth in a stable with animals around.  I complain about my circumstances I can only imagine the type of person she had to be to go through what she went through.

 

Aidan was so freaked out.  He kept thinking his seat was going to move (since that is what happened at Disneyland). He had his eyes closed and hands by his face for most of the performance.  I love how much of a chicken he is.

No comments: