Our new church time is 1pm. I feel like we sit around all day just waiting to leave for church so last Sunday we got ready early and headed to the temple. The kids, especially KK, have been asking about it a lot lately so I thought it would be nice to take her up there and let her walk around the temple grounds.
We didn't stay long since it was windy and Corbin wasn't coorperating but it was still worth it.
I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. It truly helps me be a better person. I am also grateful for the family I have been blessed with. I love my little angels!!!!




1 comment:
Aw, I miss those grounds. We get to see our temple several times a week, but there's a different atmosphere walking outside of it. ;) Fun to see brides having pictures taken in front of it!
You're Lookin' FABULOUS!!!
I was thinking the same today. So grateful to have the gospel to cling to and notice all the little joys! mwa!
Post a Comment