Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pink Eye Break Out

How did we get so lucky?  We had a pink eye breakout in our house and of course we all can't get it at the same time.  It was a 3 week process and we also passed it on to Trev's mom and niece.

It started with KK.  I got a call from the nurse one afternoon asking me to come pick up KK cause she had pink eye.  She got it the worst.  I have never seen eyes this swollen before.


I tried to sanitize everything and keep the kids away from her but 5 days later, when I think we are out in the clear, Aidan and Corbin wake up with it.  Yeah! We start the eye drops all over but with our luck 5 days later, Trev and I wake up with the pink eye.  Really!  I haven't had pink eye since I was a kid. 

Anyways, after a couple of days we are over it or so I think.  Trev wakes up with it a second time.  By now, I am so over it.  I get so anal and ask him every five minutes if he has washed his hands.  I am sure he was sick of me but there was no way it was getting spread around again. 

Gotta love school and how kids love to share everything...especially germs.

No comments: