We love Utah and we love getting so see Trev's sister, Whitney and her family. We just don't get up there very often with Trev's school. Aidan especially loves it cause he has his "best friend" cousin Crew. They are less than 4 months apart and they are inseparable when we are up there. They truly are best buds in every way and play so good together.
Well we had the opportunity to go up there recently cause Whitney's new baby, Jude was getting blessed. We went up on Friday and came back Sunday. It was a fast trip but well worth it.
KK and Aidan rode up with G Ma and Papa on Thursday. Peck and Annabelle rode up with me and Corbin on Friday morning, and Trevor and Kell flew up late Friday night.
While we were there, we went to our favorite Rec center and let the kids swim. Corbin loved it cause the water is swallow enough in one part that he can go up and down the slides all by himself.
**Disclaimer what I am about to write is really gross but I don't want to forget it** While we were driving up on Friday, KK and Aidan went swimming with everyone at the Rec Center. While they were there, Aidan jumped out of the pool, pulled down his pants and took a dump on the side of the pool. He had to go so bad and waited to long so that was his only option. I about died when I heard that. Only my boy would wait so long and think he had no option but crapping on the side of the pool. I am so glad I was not there for that incident.
Saturday night, we went to a place called the Yellow Submarine. It has huge portions and so everyone shared a sundae.
My kids were exhausted by the end of the weekend but it was well worth it.





No comments:
Post a Comment