Friday, March 9, 2012

While mom's away....the kids will play

We did our annual girls trip two months earlier this year so I could go.  My friends love me that much.  While I was away, the kids had lots of fun with their daddy.  They started their weekend off by going to the dump.  We had a dishwasher we needed to get rid of.

Aidan loved it and KK hated it.


They went to the park.  Here is Corbin trying to tackle Aidan (which he can do and does a lot)


 Corbin trying to blow dandelions

Aidan doing the same.  I love the little things in life that the kids take time to enjoy.

He took them to the temple.  How did I get so lucky to have such cute kids?  I love Corbin's smile in this picture.




They enjoyed their time away from mommy and I enjoyed my time not being a mommy.  I am grateful for a husband who encourages me to get a way and have fun!

No comments: