KK's class put on a Thanksgiving performance at her school. Of course, we were 5 minutes late cause Corbin had pooped in the bathtub, and the performance was over. I had no idea the whole performance would only be 5 minutes. KK saw us walk in as they literally were saying their last sentence. She came up to me and buried her face in my stomach. I could see it witten all over her face how sad she was that we had missed it. She was so close to tears and I could see her fighting it.
Luckily for us her teacher is awesome and saw that we had missed it so she had them do the whole thing over again. I was so grateful that day for her teacher. Just another reason why I love her so much.
KK's signature pose.
She did a great job and we are so proud of her and how well she is doing at school.




No comments:
Post a Comment