Monday, November 5, 2012

Potty Training

Corbin's potty training has been an off and on thing for the past month.  My other kids took two days to be full potty trained.  I haven't been very consistent with it so I am sure that doesn't help.  I just don't have any days in a row that I can devote to staying home exclusively.  There is always some shopping or carpooling that has to happen.  The problem is that when we are home he does great cause I let him run around naked.  He doesn't like being messy so he will make it to the toilet.  If he has any underwear on he will pee on himself.  Yes he still gets wet but it is more of a leak that spray.  There is where my dilemma lies.  I can't take him out naked.  I am hoping to buckle down over Christmas break and make it happen. 
 
He is very proud of himself when he does make it to the toilet. 

No comments: