I am so grateful for this season and how it reminds me of whats important and just how blessed I am. We are truly lucky to have the family we do....our own little family and our extended. I don't know how people survive life without family there to help.
My mom and brother spent the night Christmas Eve so they could wake up and watch the kids open presents.
Here's the family before the chaos started
At 10 my family came over and we had breakfast and then a gift exchange with the cousins.
Corbin getting his gift from Maddox
We actually do like each other
Then at 2 we went to Trev's parents house. We ate a late lunch, opened presents, got kids in pj's and then we adults played a game while they watched a movie.
The kids with G Ma and Papa
The kids with G Ma and Papa
It was such a good day and we truly are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment