Saturday, December 13, 2014

Graduated From Law School

We have a Doctorate Graduate living in our house....a lawyer.  It has been a long process and so grateful it's over.

Trev getting home from taking his last final

Trev is not participating in the graduation ceremony so I borrowed my sister preschool graduation attire and made Trev wear it.  I wanted a picture in his cap and gown.  The robe was screaming at the seams but I got my picture. He is such a good sport.



We gave him cards


fat free muffins (since that is the closest thing to dessert he eats)

a picture of Christ from one of his favorite artists

 and that night we went shopping and he bought a professional watch he can wear to work

The family took dad to get some frozen yogurt to celebrate.

We are so proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I am dying over his gown!! LOL!! I couldn't tell it was short with the kids standing in front of him. A HUGE accomplishment. Congrats to everyone.