It is rare these days to get us all in one place at one time but it really is nice when the planets align and we do. We all met at my mom's the Tuesday before Christmas and made treats (no pictures) We left my mom with all the kids and the 6 out of the 8 of us siblings went to the best cheese steak place...Pop's.
Then on Christmas (2 days later) we again had 6 of the 8 (just different ones of the 8) so we took pictures again.
Of course it had to get real during the photo shoot...
Even though I don't see them all the time I truly to love each of them and so grateful to call them my family.
1 comment:
I remember your family making Christmas treats together. You always loved making divinity. :) Great pictures, love all of those people!
Post a Comment