Monday, August 17, 2015

Best Friends get to see each other...FINALLY

My best friend growing up was Julianne Fabbi.  We lived around the corner from each other until our junior year of high school and even when they moved we still went to the same school.  She lives in New York now so I don't get to see her that often so when I do I am so excited.  

The day before they were going back to New York we finally got together.  We went swimming at G Ma's house.  She has 2 girls Ella and Paisley who KK falls in between age wise.  They were so cute together and it reminded me so much of when me and Julianne were their age.  I wished they lived closer so our girls could be best friends but for now we will just have to keep getting them together every chance we can.

Ella, KK, Paisley


She has another little girl Vivi who are the wins age.  She is the cutest little thing ever and makes me want to have another little girl.

Ella and KK making a little game

After swimming they didn't want to part so I brought the girls back to my house for a late night.  We had sandwiches while watching TV.  They did their hair, make up, nails, played pictionary, and made up poems.  It was priceless to see them laugh and giggle all night.  I brought them home that night at 10:30.  KK was so sad to say good bye to them.



No comments: