I did it again. I signed up for Cedar City's half marathon. I ask myself all the time why I do this to myself especially when running in the heat during the summer. I always love it when I am done but the months of training are killer. It is nice though cause I always make one of my friends do it with me so I get to hang with them and then I can't just back out. This year Jana agreed to do it with me even though she absolutely hates running in the heat but she loves me that much. Since the half marathon will be in the mountains in a higher elevation we have been going up to Mount Charleston to do our longer runs. Waking up at 4 am on a Saturday sucks but it always feels good when we are done. This is after our first 10 miler down Lee Canyon.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment