Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Doctor Appointment with 5 kids

All my kids needed to see the doctor so I just decided to make them all for the same day.  Why go two or three times? It was quite a funny experience.  At one time all 5 kids were crying and all I could do was laugh.  I wish I could of gotten video of it cause it truly was that hilarious.  

Corbin just had to get his toe pricked.  KK had to get 2 shots in her arms.  Aidan just needed a well check up and the twins had to get their toes pricked and 2 shots each.  The nurse came in and the crying began and even Aidan joined in since all the other kids were crying.  Quite and experience...


Here are their stats from the doctor.


Corbin got sent home with some blood work to go get done to see why he is so tired and lethargic all the time.  I didn't tell him where we were going until we pulled up.  He was scared but was not as bad as I had thought and I think it was because at the doctors office after they pricked his toe he realized it didn't hurt.  G Ma showed up and kept him busy while they took his blood so he didn't even cry once and acted like they weren't even doing it.  Of course we went to the store after and he got another mine craft toy.
All his blood work came back normal so we still don't know why he loses all his energy but hopefully he just grows our of it as he gets older.

No comments: