Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Hair Cut

I finally got my wish.  KK let me cut her hair.  I have been begging her to let me cut it for awhile now but she always says no.  It was just getting to long and with the summer and swimming her hair was constantly in tangles.  She has naturally curly hair but she hates it curly so we flat iron it.  As it got longer, it was harder and harder to keep it from getting knots in it and she would cry when I would brush it.  So finally one day she says lets cut my hair mom.  I didn't hesitate, right then and there I cut it.  I think it turned our cute.  Her bangs are finally at a nice length.  She has been growing those out for the past 6 months. 


She loves her new hair do but I think she loves that it takes half the time to do it more

No comments: