Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pioneer Days

It's that time of year again.  It's the Pioneer Day Celebration.  My kids love it cause there is so much to do and I love it cause it's so cheap.  It was actually not that hot this year.  Usually I want to die cause it's so hot but this year there was a nice breeze so I didn't mind. 

Here is daddy and Corbin hanging out

One of the few times I saw KK since she was always running off with Cody to play the games.  You can see on her cheek the face painting she got.  It was a cake.

Aidan playing with his buddies.  He could care less about the games.  He stayed here most of the night just hanging out with them.  In this picture he is using the branch to pretend he is an elephant.
It was a fun night but to finish it off right they had a fireworks show.  It was awesome....way better than the 4th of July. 

My kids are already asking about next year.

No comments: