Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Update

The first month of this summer has gone by really fast.  Here are just some of our "summer happenings" so far....

*We have gone to the free movies on Tuesday's at the rave theater

*Tami and her family moved to North Carolina

*Temple visit cause all of us were sick and couldn't go to church

 *Getting ready for law school...cars fixed, home fixed and trying to get everything we need now before we become jobless.  I have been wanting curtains so I finally got them.

* We bought a new car since we will probably have our 4th kid in the next year and will need a car to fit our whole family.  It's a Chevy Traverse and I absolutely love it.


 * Cleaning up after this messy eater

* Aidan's favorite thing to watch...Batman

* KK's favorite thing to watch (really our whole families favorite) .....iCarly

* Chillin....I found them just chilling watching a movie

* Improvising....Aidan is in a new phase where he won't eat his dinner.  He would rather starve until breakfast....which is fine with us but he has to eat his vegetables.  Instead of it being a fight to keep him at the table, we put him in here until he is finished.  He didn't mind it at all if you can't tell by the look on his face.
We been busy but having so much fun.  I love being their mommy (well at least most days).

No comments: