I love when things just work out with out any thought or planning. Corbin has been begging me to take him to Chuck E Cheese but it is just not convenient. Well my Eye Exam appt was right next door to Chuck E Cheese and I needed new glasses and had an hour to wait to pick them up so we walked next door and played. He was in heaven and told me I am the best mommy ever. He loved being able to choose what he wanted to do and didn't have to share with anyone. It was cool to see him light up as he played the games and got tickets. I wish I could bottle that up.
He loved being able to race a car
We got our pictures taken
I love this little boy even though he has a mind of his own and does what he wants but his smile just melts my heart. I can't believe he will be going to be in school all day next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment