My babies are 4. It is bitter sweet because I love watching them grow and learn. I love the stage they are at right now...so independent and can do a lot but still want me to carry and snuggle them.
They have been counting down to their birthday for the last 3 months. Almost everyday they asked when its their birthday...they don't understand time really well so they just kept asking.
They woke up to singing and opening presents.
Jade(brown) Davyn(grey)
They had their last day of 3 year old preschool and it was an end of the year party with food and water so they thought it was a little bday party for them.
Jade (green) Davyn (red)
Showing me they are 4
After preschool was over with their graduation hats
After preschool, we went to Toys r Us for them to use the money Great Grandma G gave them. They of course picked Skylanders.
Then we got slurpees before picking the older kids up from school
That night G Ma came over to give the kids their presents
We had cake and ice cream
Dad made an Angry Bird cake as requested
KK went on her Seaworld trip and would be gone the night of their birthday so the day before we went to Gravady as a family for their birthday party.
Jade
Corbin
Dad
Aidan and Daddy
Here is a throw back to 4 years ago...
I made them reenact them sleeping on me....can you tell they are not really asleep? I love these boys so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment