I was able to have an amazing Mother Day's Weekend. It started with me going to the spa at the M with 3 of my good friends. I got a pedicure and then hung out in the hot tub and sauna until it was time to get ready for dinner.
Hollie, Me Tiffeny, and Christina
We then ate at Bachi burger for dinner and picked up donuts for breakfast in the morning.
On Sunday, we went to church and then after lunch I spent 30 minutes with each kid doing something they wanted to do.
Aidan I played the board game clue (which I kicked his trash in)
Davyn wanted to go on a walk with a popsicle
Corbin wanted to play Mastermind game
Jade picked a walk with a popsicle like his brother
I got special time with KK at night once all the kids were in bed
What I learned about Davyn and Jade during our walk....
Animal: shark
Sport: soccer
Color: yellow
Game: candy land
Thing to do: play wii when it's not Sunday
Shape: circle
Best friend: mom cause you let me play the wii
Food: tct
Candy: ring pops
Favorite place to go: to soccer
Letter : D cause it's starts with my name
Number: 4 cause
Jade's Favorite...
Animal tiger
Sport: soccer
Color: red
Game: hungry hippos
Thing to do: play outside
Shape: heart
Best friend: mom cause I love you in the whole world.
Food: pasta
Candy: sucker
Place to go: the park
Letter: abcMovie: big hero 6
My mom, sister and Grandma came over for Pho dinner and spring rolls that night (which Trev cooked all by himself...cause he is amazing)
My mom getting attacked from Jade.
It was an amazing day and I truly felt loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment