Aidan is still a very active 3 year old boy that has more energy than I know what to do with. He is constantly moving and because of that he is always making us laugh with the things he says and does. Aidan is at the age where he is starting to have likes and dis likes. He is also starting to have his favorites. He will get attached to something and want to do it or use it all day long. For example, his favorite movie is batman, favorite costume is batman.
Here are some other favorite things Aidan loves.
Aidan loves music. He loves to listen and dance to it. Here Aidan is enjoying daddies "New Ears". They are high tech ear phones that all the professional singers and song writers use. I am surprised daddy let anyone touch them. They are his prized possessions.
One of Aidan's favorite things to do is play with his train. He will spend hours setting it up and then only play with it for a minute before he tears it apart.
Aidan's new favorite thing right now is his cowboy boots. I got them on for $4 so I couldn't resist but he wants to wear them everyday no matter what he is wearing. I have to draw the line with shorts. I just can't do cowboy boots with shorts.
I love how interesting he is becoming and love watching him grow and turn into a little man.
I love you!!!!
1 comment:
Ooh-ooh! I wanna use those headphones!! :)
Post a Comment