All my family still lives in Vegas. Well at least this was the case until last weekend. I have 6 sisters and 1 bother and for us all to have stayed in Vegas I think is very unusual. I have only known Vegas as home and no where else (minus the year I went to hair school in Utah). I can not imagine moving away and I guess no one else had either but Toresa finally did. She moved to Arizona to move in with her boyfriend.
Kaitlyn and Aidan have had a hard time with it. We had Gianna and Toresa live with us for 6 months so my kids grew to love Gianna more like a sister than a cousin. They were very sad to see her move. They ask about her constantly but I think the knowledge that we are going to go visit them this summer has helped.
Here is a picture I took of them playing at her house for the last time. They were very sad to say good bye.
I love my sister but I know she found happiness that she had been lacking for a while, so I am happy that she followed her heart. I can't wait for this summer when we can go and visit.
1 comment:
Best of luck on your new adventure, Toresa and Gianna!!
Lots of love to everyone!!
Post a Comment