Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Corbin Update

Corbin has grown up so much in the past couple of weeks.  He has gone from a baby to a toddler.  He is so busy.  I feel like I am constantly cleaning up after him.  He is getting better about playing by himself or with his brother during the day so I can actually get things done with out him clinging to my knee.  He loves his brother and sister and loves any attention they give him.  He likes to mimic the things they do.  It is quite hilarious. 

He can open the closet that has the vacuum, broom and mop.  He loves to get all three out and play with them.  I have wised up and I turn on the swifter and let him sweep up the floor while he plays.  He will drag it everywhere.

He loves to sit on the stairs and chill.  He will sit like this and watch TV.

KK got a kids IPOD for Christmas but doesn't really play with it anymore but Corbin does.  He will walk around with it all day.  I thought him laying on his stomach playing the game was so cute. 

KK and Aidan  went and spent the night at G Ma and Papa's house so Corbin had all mine and Trev's attention.  He loved it.  Here he is watching Conference with his dad. 

I love this little boy.  He brings me so much joy!!!!!

No comments: