Thursday, April 7, 2011

KK Update

I am so in love with this little "big" girl.  She amazes me almost everyday with the things she does, says and learns.  I love how spunky, sensitive, assertive, compassionate, and fun loving she is.  I want to just snuggle her especially when she gives me that sly smile.  She loves to take pictures and this is one of them. 

Of course, we have to do our silly faces.

Last week was reading week at school.  Each day they had to do something different to show their support.  The day she got most excited for was "Crazy hair" day.  She loved the thought of not having to do her hair.  She was so proud of it.

KK is doing church T Ball again and on this particular night she was so excited that her team was playing against the team of the boy she has a crush on.  His name is Benjamin.  He is in her class at school.  They are LDS but he is in another ward.  She talks about him all the time.  She tells us he is "Hot" and that she is in love with him.  She told her dad that she is going to wear a sign on her back that says, "I love boys".  Her dad doesn't like it so much but what can you do. Well this is a few pictures of how the night went.

When Ben's dad came over he posed them for this picture.  Afterwards, KK was so happy cause her cheek touched Ben's.  If this is happening at 5, I can only imagine what I will be dealing with when she's 12.
Here's to her first love!!!!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Hahaha! Karisa, you and I are on here at the same time!!

Cutest couple!!