Thursday, May 24, 2012

Before the Hospital

Being pregnant with twins was not as hard as I thought it was going to be...well physically anyways.  One of the most annoying parts was hearing how big I was on a daily basis.  Looking back at pictures I realize I was really big but still who wants to hear that everyday. 

This picture was taken 8 hours before the twins were born.


The last picture taken of us as parents of three kids.

Andrea watched our kids while we were in the hospital and then kept them for an additional three days to let us rest and get settled in.  I am so grateful for her and for this time we had to just focus on the twins. 

When we left for the hopsital this is how we left our kids.....soaking up the sun in the pool.



I am so blessed to have family who love my kids just as much as I do!

No comments: