The first couple of days home from the hospital were really nice. Andrea kept my three older kids for two extra days so we could come home and adjust before we had the older three to take care of.
On the way home from the hospital, we stopped at Andrea's house so I could see the kids before we went home.
Here is Aidan loving his little brother, Jade
KK loving Davyn
Corbin was interested in them for about three seconds.before he wanted us to take them back.
Finally home...I love how they always have their hands above their head while they sleep
First night in their bed sleeping
They truly are two of a kind
KK had me take this picture so we could print it and she could take it to school to show her class.
They were a little jaundice so we had them hang outside for a couple of minutes and they loved it.
I am so blessed to have two more little boys to call me mommy!












No comments:
Post a Comment