Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration at KK's school

I have said this before but I will say it again...KK's teacher is awesome. This year they invited all the moms to come to their class for Mother's Day.  They were prepared to entertain and spoil us.  They started out by having a book read to us that made me cry. (I want to buy that book). Then we played a guessing game.  All the kids had drawn a picture of their mom and we had to guess which one we were. 
I am glad I have blue eyes to set me apart.

They then sang us two songs followed by each child having a turn to read a poem they had written about their mommy.  That is when I took this picture.

I am not going to lie I got a little teary eyes while she read it. She is such a smart, sweet little girl.

They finished by giving us a gift of bath salts while we ate our texas sheet cake and ice cream.  It was a fun relaxing afternoon.  I love my little girl and am so glad to be her mommy! 

No comments: