Thursday, May 10, 2012

Corbin's 2 1/2 year old pictures

I can not believe my baby is 2 1/2 years old.  He is not such a baby anymore.  He is starting to talk so much.  He knows what he wants and if he doesn't get it he can throw a tantrum like no other child I have seen.  He is a monster, but it just makes me love it that much more. He is into everything, and I mean everything.  I can not leave him alone unless I want to come back to a torn apart room.  It gets so frustrating but then he smiles his cheesy grin and it melts my heart.

I love this little face.


Since KK and Corbin got their pictures taken the same day, I had them take some together.  He loves his big sister and loves when she gives him any attention.

Doesn't this picture just show how much he loves her?

I just want to bottle him up right now cause this phase is my favorite and I don't ever want to forget it!

No comments: