Trev and Aidan had their first father and son camping trip. They went up to Mt. Charleston for the night. Trev said he had so much fun playing with his friends.
Trev with his guy friends
The boys playing frisbee.
Hanging out....right before they made a slide down the side of a hill. While sliding down the hill, Aidan had to go #2. He just dropped his pants and took a dump right then and there. By the time Trev got to him, his pants were back up and he told Trev he used rocks to wipe himself. Let's just say there was a little extra left over on his hands. I am so glad I was not there to see that. I guess these are things that happen when it's just boys.
If you can't tell but the amount of dirt on Aidan's face...he had so much fun.







No comments:
Post a Comment